Scott Harrison's Real Estate Marketing Plan
Phone Now 510-388-4536 and ask Scott about the Coldwell Banker Premium Plan
for sales above $500,000 including Professional Photography TV add and more.
My Objectives Are The Following:
1. To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
2. To keep in touch with you weekly regarding my marketing activities.
3. To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property
with the least amount of problems.
Scott G. Harrison plan for marketing your home includes:
1. Evaluate your home and advise you how to get more money faster
2. I will tailor the Marketing plan to fit your special needs and time frames.
3. Review the market sales to determine what price we should market your home at.
4. Create the marketing brochure showing the benefits and features of your home.
5. Photograph your home and post your home on the Internet on multiple platforms.
6. Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
7. Advertise your home on the Internet Realtor.com, Listing Link, CraigList, Homefinder, Yahoo Real Estate and Zillow, the Franchise web site, Scott Harrison's website and more.
8. I will e-mail information about your home to literally hundreds of buyers who has contacted me on the Internet.
9. Install the Coldwell Banker for sale sign and lock box put in place.
10. Contact 50 of your neighbors with information about your home.
11. Schedule an open house for cooperating agents & brokers.
12. Schedule an open house & advertise it on line.
13. Deliver a copy of the multiple listing print-out and marketing flyer.
14. Pre-qualify all prospective buyers when possible.
15. Assist you in completing all the required disclosure forms.
16. Order any inspections we feel necessary and provide them access.
17. Follow-up with the agents who have shown your property for their feedback.
18. Represent your interest at presentation of all offers & negotiate the best possible price & terms for you.
19. Upon acceptance of an offer I will follow up on all the details necessary to complete the sale in the time frame allotted.
20. Out of area sellers, short sales, bank owned and rental property owners additional services provided upon request include trash removal supervision, provide access for termite inspectors and contractors, staging advice as well as
tips to make the home more desirable to more buyers and sell faster. I do water
and bring in the paper and mail, check lights & security issues when I am there. Research and advise you on deed preparation or title modifications.